WE HAVE LOTS OF ISSUES!
PEI Living Magazine is produced on the Island by a small team of local people who love what they create.
PEI Living Magazine showcases what's hot, what's on and who's who with a dynamic blend of inspirational articles, lifestyle features, fashion, events and business news. It's the place to be seen, to build your reputation, launch a new enterprise and keep the Island in the loop about your news.
Every quarter, PEI Living Magazine captures the unique spirit of the Island and grabs the attention of your community.
Launched in 2017
Highest quality publication in PEI
Published four times a year
Free distribution across the Island
Full colour, glossy magazine
All local content
The Island's only lifestyle magazine
IN EVERY ISSUE
In addition to our special features, each issue of PEI Living includes content you'll look forward to in every edition.
FREE DISTRIBUTION ACROSS THE ISLAND
• 26 PEI Libraries across the Island (we deliver to the head office in Morell and they distribute to the libraries)
• PEI Liquor Stores (the highest distribution is through the following locations: Oak Tree (Charlottetown), West Royalty, Kensington, Summerside and Stratford
• Indigo Books, Coles Books (Summerside) & Bookmark (Confed Mall)
• Founders Hall
• Royalty Crossing
• Harbourfront Theatre (Summerside) there is also a tourist kiosk at this location.
• High-traffic service stations - ie Hunter River, Johnsons, at the Confed’ Bridge, Cornwall, Montague, Summerside
• Distribution from Cornwall to Tignish - various locations (Request list)